Microsoft ha appena rilasciato Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15019 ai Windows Insider che hanno scelto il canale di distribuzione Fast. Si tratta di una nuova versione di anteprima di Creators Update (nome in codice Redstone 2), il terzo grande aggiornamento per PC e tablet equipaggiati con Windows 10. Creators Update sarà rilasciato pubblicamente per PC, tablet e smartphone nel corso del 2017.
AGGIORNAMENTO | Potreste riscontrare alcuni errori nell’installazione della build; in quest’altro articolo trovate le possibili soluzioni.
NOTA 1 | Questa settimana nessuna build Mobile a causa bug.
NOTA 2 | Questa build introduce la Modalità Gioco, tuttavia potrebbero esserci problemi con l’esecuzione di alcuni giochi. Inoltre, sembrerebbero esserci problemi con il funzionamento delle estensioni di Microsoft Edge.
Novità di Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15019
- We fixed an issue where connecting an Xbox 360 or Xbox One Controller to your PC would cause the DWM to crash, resulting in your display flickering and/or appearing blank or black.
- We fixed an issue where with certain games if you used Alt + Tab to change focus to a different window, you could see both the newly focused window and the game flicker.
- We fixed an issue where when using Microsoft Edge with Narrator, you might hear “no item in view” or silence while tabbing or using other navigation commands.
- We fixed an issue where pasting on top of selected text in a Web Note would result in Microsoft Edge crashing.
- We fixed an issue that prevented some users from viewing Twitch.tv streams in Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue from recent builds where Microsoft Edge would crash when sharing a PDF.
- We’ve updated the e-book viewer in Microsoft Edge so that if you’ve clicked on an image, you can now Ctrl + Mouse wheel to zoom.
- We fixed an issue where typing [ into the F12 Developer Tools window wouldn’t work when using the Hungarian keyboard.
- Custom scaling has been migrated from Control Panel to now be a subpage in Display Settings.
- We fixed an issue where Taskbar preview icons were unexpectedly small on high-DPI devices.
- To help save characters when typing in fields with a character limit, we’ve added a new ellipsis child key for Latin-based languages (such as English, German, and French) when you press and hold the period key on the touch keyboard.
- We fixed an issue where in certain UWP apps, tapping outside of a text box currently with focus while in tablet mode wouldn’t dismiss the touch keyboard.
- We fixed a typo in the new compatibility option to override high DPI scaling behavior for GDI-based apps.
- We fixed an issue where newly pinned secondary tiles (for example, a pinned page from Settings) would unexpectedly appear in Start’s Recently Added list.
- We’ve polished the animation when moving tiles in and out of folders on Start, and fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to drag the final tile out of a folder onto the same row as the folder tile.
- We fixed an issue from Build 15014 where using Hey Cortana might result in SpeechRuntime.exe using an unexpected amount of CPU.
- We fixed an issue where, with a maximized Notepad window and enough text to require a scrollbar, the right-most edge of the scrollbar wouldn’t do anything when dragged in an attempt to scroll.
- We fixed an issue where, after pressing Alt to set focus to the menu bar, certain apps could become unresponsive if then pressing Ctrl or clicking inside the app’s child window.
- We fixed an issue where Cortana might crash when slowly typing out a UNC path that has already been typed out and opened through Cortana once before.
- We fixed an issue where Default apps Settings would crash of you clicked an app under “Choose default app” and selected the option to look for an app in the Store.
- We’ve updated Themes settings page to now contain a link to the Store to find more themes to download.
- We fixed an issue where certain apps might crash after using the Open dialog to rename and open a folder.
- We fixed an issue where Win + Shift + S wouldn’t work if the mode in Snipping Tool was set to something other than Rectangle.
- We fixed an issue where you could end up with multiple Snipping Tool processes open after using Win + Shift + S and hitting Esc to stop the snip.
- We fixed an issue where certain file attributes, such as +s, would be lost when copying or moving a folder to a different partition.
- We fixed an issue where using Command Prompt with certain fonts could result in conhost.exe unexpectedly using a lot of CPU.
- We updated Dial Settings to now list customized apps alphabetically.
- We fixed an issue with Windows Ink where undoing and redoing a point erase could result in the ink reappearing in an unexpected order.
- We improved Screen Sketch copy reliability.
- We fixed an issue some insiders may have experienced recently with the mouse and keyboard sometimes going unresponsive for a few seconds at a time.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain apps crashing when you switched to Tablet Mode.
- We fixed an issue where calendar appointments marked as Tentative or Out of Office were showing up as Free in the Taskbar clock and calendar flyout.
- We fixed an issue where, if multiple folders were selected in Background Settings under Slideshow mode, slideshow would not work.
- We fixed an issue where you could see the page flash when navigating from and back to Themes Settings.
- We fixed an issue where the Bluetooth & other devices Settings page unexpectedly said “Systemsettings.Viewmodel.settingentry” at the bottom.
- We’ve improved Settings reliability.
- We fixed an issue where, when using Phonetic as the sorting method with the zh-tw display language, the clock on the lock screen wouldn’t appear.
- Based on feedback, we’ve adjusted the look of the Virtual Touchpad to make the left/right buttons more visible.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could result in the Netflix app crashing on launch. Try again and it should work. We also fixed an issue where on certain hardware types, the Netflix app would crash when starting a movie.
- The game DOTA2 should now launch normally.
- IMPORTANT – The download progress indicator shown when downloading this build is currently broken under Settings > Update & security > Windows Update. It may look like you’re getting stuck at 0% or at other percentages. Ignore the indicator and be patient. The build should download fine and the installation should kick off. See this forum post for more details.
- After updating to this build, nonstop exceptions in the Spectrum.exe service may occur causing PCs to lose audio, disk I/O usage to become very high, and apps like Microsoft Edge to become unresponsive when doing certain actions such as opening Settings. As a workaround to get out of this state, you can delete C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Spectrum\PersistedSpatialAnchors and reboot. For more details, see this forum post.
- Some Windows Insiders may have had trouble connecting to certain Google sites due to an implementation of a new security model being rolled out to further enhance user security. The team is working on a resolution. In the meantime, users can access these sites from an InPrivate tab.
- Extensions in Microsoft Edge do not work in this build. Extensions may appear to load but will not function as expected. This issue should be fixed in the next Insider release build we release. If you depend on extensions in Microsoft Edge, we recommend skipping this build. You can pause Insider Preview builds by going to Settings > Updates & security > Windows Insider Program, clicking on “Stop Insider Preview builds”, and choosing “Pause updates for a bit”.
- Microsoft Edge F12 tools may intermittently crash, hang, and fail to accept inputs.
- Microsoft Edge’s “Inspect Element” and “View Source” options don’t correctly launch to the DOM Explorer and Debugger, respectively.
- Windows Insiders will unexpectedly see a “Mixed Reality” entry on the main page of Settings.
- Some captive portal Wi-Fi networks may fail to connect during OOBE. If a captive portal network is using DNS hijacking to redirect to a secure site, the captive portal app will crash and the user cannot clear the portal.
- Yes/No voice commands in the Wi-Fi portion of OOBE are currently failing.
- Quicken 2016 will fail to run with an error stating .NET 4.6.1 is not installed. For Insiders familiar with Registry Editor, there is an optional workaround. Take ownership of the following registry keys and edit the “version” value to be 4.6.XXXXX instead of 4.7.XXXXX:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Client
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full
Note | Please take caution when editing the registry. Changing the wrong value can have unexpected and undesirable results.
- Dragging apps from the all apps list to pin on Start’s tile grid won’t work. For now, please right-click on the desired app in order to pin it.
- Some Tencent apps and games may crash or work incorrectly on this build.
- Under Settings > Update & security > Windows Update you might see the text “Some Settings are managed by your organization” even though your PC isn’t being managed by an organization. This is a bug caused by an updated flight configuration setting for Insider Preview builds and does not mean your PC is being managed by anyone.
- On some PCs, audio stops working sporadically with ‘device in use’ error”. We are investigating. Restarting the audio service may fix things for a bit.
- The Action Center may sometimes appear blank and transparent without color. If you encounter this, try moving the taskbar to a different location on screen.
- ADDED: For the update to Build 15019, there have been two issues surrounding Windows Update that have arise: 1.) You may see an error such as 0xC1900401, or a note that the build is not yet available for your device 2.) Your PC scans and finds Build 15019, but it appears to hang on “Initializing…” and doesn’t appear to begin downloading the build. See this forum post.
- Popular games may experience crashes or black screens when trying to load due to a platform issue.
- When clicking on certain elements in desktop (Win32) games, the game minimizes and cannot be restored.
- Game Mode is enabled system wide by default, however, the ON/OFF toggle in Settings will incorrectly show it as being OFF until the user manually toggles the Setting to ON which will cause it to update and accurately display the status of Game Mode system wide.
- Broadcasting to Beam via the Game bar currently requires a number of Privacy settings to be changed. Please visit this forum post.
- Certain hardware configurations may cause the broadcast live review window in the Game bar to flash Green while you are Broadcasting. This does not affect the quality of your broadcast and is only visible to the Broadcaster.
L’aggiornamento è installabile in tutti i PC e i tablet che rispondono ai requisiti minimi richiesti per l’installazione della versione pubblica di Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Per installare le versioni di anteprima di Windows 10 destinate agli Insider:
- Andate in Start.
- Quindi in Impostazioni.
- Scegliete Aggiornamento e sicurezza.
- Quindi Programma Windows Insider.
- Cliccate Per iniziare.
- Visualizzerete il messaggio Caricamento in corso – attendete.
- Visualizzerete il messaggio Installerai software e servizi non definitivi, che potrebbero non essere totalmente testati. Leggete attentamente quanto riportato e cliccate Avanti.
- Visualizzerete il messaggio Prima di confermare. Leggete attentamente quanto riportato e cliccate Conferma.
- Visualizzerete il messaggio Ancora un passaggio…. Leggete attentamente quanto riportato e cliccate Riavvia ora.
- Il PC/tablet verrà riavviato.
Al termine del riavvio, recatevi in Impostazioni > Aggiornamento e sicurezza > Programma Windows Insider e assicuratevi di essere entrati nel programma Insider. Per maggiori informazioni vi invitiamo a leggere il nostro articolo dedicato.
Tenete presente che le versioni di anteprima destinate agli Insider sono instabili e mal tradotte in italiano: ne sconsigliamo l’installazione in computer usati per studio o lavoro. Potrete invece provarle in totale sicurezza installandole in una macchina virtuale o in un secondo computer dedicato ai test.
Dettagli aggiornamento precedente
Trovate tutti i dettagli sul precedente aggiornamento, Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014, in quest’altro articolo.
Articolo di Windows Blog Italia
Non dimenticate di scaricare la nostra app per Windows e Windows Mobile, di seguirci su Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram e di iscrivervi al Forum di supporto tecnico, in modo da essere sempre aggiornati su tutte le ultimissime notizie dal mondo Microsoft.