È disponibile un nuovo aggiornamento cumulativo per Windows 10. Microsoft ha infatti appena rilasciato l’aggiornamento cumulativo per l’attuale versione ufficiale del suo sistema operativo e quelle precedenti. Come al solito è disponibile tramite Windows Update.
NOTA | Disponibile anche in Release Preview.
L’aggiornamento cumulativo, scaricabile da tutti gli utenti di Windows 10 April 2018 Update, prende il nome di KB4346783 e porta con sé ulteriori correttivi, miglioramenti della stabilità, della sicurezza e dell’esperienza di aggiornamento a Windows 10.
Elenco correzioni e miglioramenti Windows 10 Build 17134.254
- Addresses an issue in Microsoft Foundation Class applications that may cause applications to flicker.
- Addresses an issue where touch and mouse events were handled differently in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications that have a transparent overlay window.
- Addresses a reliability issue in applications that have extensive window nesting.
- Addresses an issue in the Universal CRT that sometimes causes the AMD64 FMOD to return an incorrect result when given very large inputs.
- Addresses an issue in the Universal CRT that causes the _get_pgmptr() function to return an empty string.
- Addresses an issue in the Universal CRT that causes isprint() to return TRUE for a tab when using the C locale.
- Addresses an issue where Microsoft Edge or other UWP applications can’t perform client authentication when the private key is stored on a TPM 2.0 device.
- Addresses an issue that causes computer certificate enrollment or renewal to fail with an “Access denied” error after installing the April 2018 update. This issue occurs when the registry process has a lower process ID (PID) than all other processes except SYSTEM.
- Addresses an issue that, in some cases, failed to clear decrypted data from memory after a CAPI decryption operation was completed.
- Addresses an issue that prevented the Device Guard PackageInspector.exe application from including all the files needed for an application to run correctly once the Code Integrity policy was completed.
- Addresses an issue where not all network printers are connected after a user signs in. The HKEY_USERS\User\Printers\Connections key shows the correct network printers for the affected user; however, the missing list for network printers from this registry key isn’t populated in any app, including Microsoft Notepad, or in Devices and Printers. Printers may disappear or stop functioning.
- Addresses an issue that prevents printing on a 64-bit OS when 32-bit applications impersonate other users (typically by calling LogonUser). This issue occurs after installing monthly updates starting with KB4034681, released in August 2017. To resolve the issue for the affected applications, install this update, and then do one of the following:
- Addresses an issue that causes the Wi-Fi EAP-TTLS (CHAP) authentication to fail if a user saves credential information before authentication.
- Addresses an issue that causes devices that have 802.1x Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) enabled to randomly stop working with the stop code ”0xD1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL”. The issue occurs when the kernel memory pool becomes corrupted. Crashes will generally occur in nwifi.sys.
- Addresses an issue that may remove a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) option from a reservation after changing the DHCP scope settings.
- Extends the Key Management Service (KMS) to support the upcoming Windows 10 client Enterprise LTSC and Windows Server editions. For more information, see KB4347075.
Non dimenticatevi che gli aggiornamenti cumulativi sono presenti anche nel nostro Forum, nella sezione Windows 10 PC e tablet > Download > Windows 10 RTM Cumulative Update disponibile a questo indirizzo.
Articolo di Windows Blog Italia