Il tool per lo sblocco completo dei Lumia, Windows Phone Internals, si aggiorna alla versione 2.4 con molti fix, in particolare per i Lumia 950.
Windows Phone Internals 2.4
Molti utenti che hanno provato lo sblocco con la versione 2.3 hanno riscontrato problemi. Questa nuova versione si concentra proprio sul fix di molti bug segnalati, senza apportare novità. Di seguito la lista completa:
- FIX – Disabling Root Access could result in a BSOD on some phones.
- FIX – Unlocking the bootloader on some Lumia 950’s and 950 XL’s could result in a BSOD on the phone. Windows Phone internals detected this and reverted the changes. This version will prevent this situation and should unlock all Lumia 950’s and 950 XL’s correctly now.
- FIX – Sometimes the driver for mass storage mode fails to start properly on PC. This could stall the unlock process of Windows Phone Internals. This version properly detects the failing driver, reverts the changes and informs the user. The user can retry to unlock the phone after the phone booted properly again.
- FIX – The commannd-line interface of WPinternals.exe is working properly now.
- FIX – The “Restore bootloader” function can now properly restore the original bootloader, when the unlock process was interrupted for some reason.
- FIX – While scanning for a flashing profile, Windows Phone Internals could end up interrupting the process due to an exception. The exception is handled properly and the process should finish correctly now.
- FIX (experimental):Reset Protection Protection: The Reset Protection Response Data is backed up when the bootloader is unlocked. And it is restored when you restore the bootloader.
- FIX – Regression bug: Restore Bootloader was not working properly anymore on Lumia x2x devices.
- LIMITATION – After unlocking the bootloader, the iris scanner does not work anymore on Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL. This is a limitation of SecureBoot Unlock v2. SecureBoot Unlock v2 removes all policies and this also disables the iris scanner. Windows Hello does not work properly anymore. To fix the problem you can restore the bootloader.
- LIMITATION – Due to the complexity of SecureBoot Hack v2, unlocking mounted ROM images is only possible for Lumia’s with bootloader Spec A. For Lumia’s with bootloader Spec B you can create Custom ROM’s with Root Access using the “Build and capture” technique, as described on the Getting started page.
- Many other improvements.
E voi, avete provato lo sblocco completo dei vostri Lumia? Avete fatto altri esperimenti? Ditecelo nei commenti.
Articolo di Windows Blog Italia